We have some very exciting news for everyone who is interested in the SilverStripe CMS!
We have combined our SEO expertise with our SilverStripe skills to put together a dedicated SilverStripe SEO module. The module is designed to manage content optimisation to help you dramatically improve your SEO rankings.
Who is the SilverStripe SEO module for?
- SilverStripe website managers, website owners and copywriters
- SilverStripe developers and web agencies
- SilverStripe SEO specialists and digital marketing agencies
Where did it start?
Every good SEO agency will tell you that on-site SEO is still one of the most fundamental aspects of any SEO campaign. Since my recent blog about SilverStripe and SEO we've been involved in a number of SEO campaigns for SilverStripe sites. During this period we have developed an on-site optimisation framework that we now apply to all SilverStripe websites to make the website content even more SEO friendly. Unfortunately, the process is time consuming because it involves keyword research, copywriting and keyword validation. There are parts of the process that need to be performed outside of SilverStripe (e.g. Excel, keyword tools etc.). In addition, the process requires a stong understanding of SEO, which means that in most cases it can't be handed over to the client.
On-site optimisation on steroids with SilverStripe SEO module
The SEO module is an extension to SilverStripe and adds some extremly useful SEO features that improve the efficiency of the SEO process. It's like running an SEO campaign on steroids and what's more, the way we have built the module will force you into SEO best practice, which can do wonders to your rankings on Google!
SilverStripe SEO module - some features:
- Keyword management - probably the most important part of any SEO strategy, you can assign primary and secondary keywords that you want to target in the SEO campaign. This information is used by the page analysis tool that could help you optimise your content.
- Page analysis - the module will validate the most important elements of on-page optimisation (i.e. URL, Title, meta description, and heading) and highlight pages that could be improved.
- SEO score per page - each page is validated and scored so that you know which pages need your attention.
- SERP preview - you can see just how your search listing is going to appear on Google.
- Content overview - view all SEO elements on one screen.
- SEO Analytics - allows you to concentrate efforts on important pages by excluding or starring pages.
We have just completed the first round of testing and will be implementing the module on some client websites. There are tons of features that we still need to add but we are very keen to get this beta version released ASAP.
Please let us know what you think and get in touch with us if you are interested in testing the beta version or you would like to deploy it on your website. We really would appreciate your feedback.